Lost Arts : Heart In Hand
Revisit a popular Victorian convention that served as any-time-of-the-year Valentines. Not only for romantic love, these paper follies are the perfect token of appreciation to honor a friendship. We’ve dug deep to find three unusual nineteenth century paper arts and added our contemporary aesthetics to the tokens. Each Love Token has a place to write a secret message and has various levels of interaction. The Heart in Hand becomes a three dimensional ornament when constructed. Clear instructions are included and we hope to inspire small acts of affection.
- Includes 3 cards and 3 envelopes
- Write your secret message
- Baker strings included for decoration
- Instructions included
- Full color die cut card with metallic inks
- Hand: 4 1/2'' x 8 1/2''
- Envelope 4 3/4'' x 8 1/2''
- Package: 5'' x 12''