If you have trouble deciding what to do with your day then the Dynamometer is just the machine for you. Similar to our Pneumatic Engine, this model operates by turning air pressure into motion. The difference is that this model will give direction to your otherwise aimless day. Blow on the top gear to set the mechanism in motion. The air pressure you apply spins the arrow until it lands on your task for the day. Now get to it!
The Dynamometer is one of the simplest UGEARS models but at the same time it demonstrates several basic principles of mechanics, including the cascade of gears and the mechanical junction known as the Geneva drive.
- Made from wood material
- Assembling without glue and chemicals
- The models produce motion
- Details are already cut and ready to assemble
- Age 14 and up
- Dimensions of the model: 5.8*2.8*6.7in (147*72*170mm)
- Package size: 14.6*5.5*1.2in (37*14*3cm)
- Number of parts: 48